2-component, pigmented epoxy resin for self- levelling final coating
|Field of use||
It is used for making self- levelling floorings on concrete and other cement-based substrates for normal to medium loads, such as warehouses, working halls, garages, etc.. It can also be used as a decorative coating for floors.
Good chemical and mechanical resistance
For indoor use
Contains no solvents
Easy to install
Glossy monolithic final surface
1. Primer prior to installation of epoxy floorings, substrate reinforcement, anti- dust coating, bonding layer with KEMAPOX Grund 2000: 0.3 – 0.5 kg/m2 for one layer, depending on the absorbency of the substrate
2. Epoxy levelling compound (leveling up to 2 mm) with KEMAPOX Grund 2000: 1.4 to 1.6 kg/m2 for 1 mm thickness (mixing ratio resin: sand = 1:1)
3. Self- levelling epoxy flooring, thickness of approx. 1 mm: approx. 1.2 kg/m2
4. Self- levelling epoxy flooring, thickness of approx. 1.5 to 3 mm: approx. 1.8 to 2 kg compound/m2 (1.4 to 1.5 kg of resin A + B and 0.4 to 0.5 kg of sand EPOXY SAND ES 0.1 – 0.3)
5. Self- levelling epoxy flooring, thickness of approx. 4 mm: approx. 4 kg compound/m2 (2.7 kg of resin A + B and 1.3 kg of sand EPOXY SAND ES 0.1 – 0.3) + 2 kg/m2 EPOXY SAND ES 80 for a complete strewing + 0.6 kg/m2 KEMAPOX C 6000
These data are theoretical and do not include additional material consumption, which may result from a porous surface, slope levelling or losses at installation etc..
24 kg (20 kg of component A + 4 kg of component B)