2-component, pigmented, self-levelling epoxy resin with high chemical resistance.
|Field of use||
It is used to produce self-levelling floorings on concrete and other cement-based substrate for normal to medium loads, such as laboratories, hospitals, chemical industry, labor halls, garages, production facilities etc., and everywhere, where high resistance to chemicals is required.
Excellent chemical resistance
For indoor use
Contains no solvents
Easy to install
Monolithic finishing surface
1. Primer prior to installation of epoxy floorings, substrate reinforcement, anti- dust coating, bonding layer with KEMAPOX GRUND 2000: 0.3 – 0.5 kg/m2 for one layer, depending on the absorbency of the substrate
2. Epoxy leveling compound (leveling up to 2 mm) with KEMAPOX GRUND 2000: 1.4 – 1.6 kg/m2 for 1 mm thickness (mixing ratio resin: sand = 1:1)
3. Self- levelling epoxy flooring, thickness of approx. 1 mm: approx. 1.2 kg/m2
4. Self- levelling epoxy flooring, thickness of approx. 1.5 – 3 mm: approx. 1.8 – 2 kg compound/m2 (1.4 – 1.5 kg of resin A + B and 0.4 – 0.5 kg of sand EPOXY SAND ES 0.1 – 0.3)
5. Self- levelling epoxy flooring, thickness of approx. 4 mm: approx. 4 kg compound/m2 (2.7 kg of resin A + B and 1.3 kg of sand EPOXY SAND ES 0.1 – 0.3) + 2 kg/m2 EPOXY SAND EC 80 for strewing + 0.6 kg/m2 KEMAPOX C 6100 CHEMRES
These data are theoretical and do not include additional material consumption, which may result from the porous surface, slope levelling or losses at installation etc..
25 kg (20 kg of component A + 5 kg of component B)