2-component, pigmented, thin-layer epoxy coat.
|Field of use||
It is used to produce a thin-layer coating on concrete and other cement-based substrates for light loads, such as warehouses, workshops, garages, parking garages, etc..
For facilities with a heavy load it is also possible to install an additional, third component, dry quartz sand EPOXY SAND, which significantly increases the mechanical properties.
Good chemical and mechanical resistance
For indoor use only
Does not contain solvents
Glossy surface appearance
Easy cleaning and maintenance
Primer prior to installation of epoxy floorings, substrate reinforcement, anti- dust coating, bonding layer with KEMAPOX Grund 2000: 0.3 – 0.5 kg/m2 for one layer, depending on the absorbency of the substrate
1. Epoxy levelling compound (leveling up to 2 mm) with KEMAPOX Grund 2000: 1.4 to 1.6 kg/m2 for 1 mm thickness (mixing ratio resin: sand = 1:1)
2. Thin- layer smooth or structured epoxy coating of approx. 500 ηm: 0.4 to 0.5 kg/m2
3. Thin- layer non-slip epoxy coating of approx. 700 ηm: 0.4 to 0.5 kg/m2 + approx. 0.5 kg EPOX SAND 0.1 – 0.3 ES / m2
4. System with two coats and a thickness of approx. 1 mm: approx. 1.0 kg/m2 (0.4 kg of resin A + B and 0.15 kg of sand EPOXY SAND ES 0.1 – 0.3 – intermediate layer and 0.4 to 0.5 kg for the final coat)
5. System with three layers and a thickness of approx. 1.5 mm: approx. 1.5 kg/m2 (0.8 kg of resin A + B and 0.3 kg of sand EPOXY SAND 0.1 – 0.3 ES – two intermediate layers and 0.4 to 0.5 kg for the final coat)
6. Self levelling epoxy floorings with thickness of approx. 4 mm: approx. 4 kg compound/m2 (2.7 kg of resin A + B and 1.3 kg of sand EPOXY SAND ES 0.1 – 0.3 ) + 2 kg/m2 EPOXY SAND ES 80 for complete strewing + 0.6 kg/m2 KEMAPOX C 6000
These data are theoretical and do not include additional material consumption, which may result from the porous surfaces, slope levelling or losses at installation etc..
24 kg (20 kg of component A + 4 kg of component B)
6 kg (5 kg of component A + 1 kg of component B)