2-component, pigmented epoxy resin for thin- layer coating with high chemical resistance
|Field of use||
It is used to produce a thin-layer coating on concrete and other cement-based substrates for light loads, such as warehouses, workshops, garages, parking garages, work halls, industrial laboratories, waste water etc., and everywhere, where high resistance to chemicals is necessary.
For facilities with a heavy load it is also possible to install an additional, third component, dry quartz sand EPOXY SAND, which significantly increases the mechanical properties.
Excellent chemical resistance
Contains no solvents
For internal use
Monolithic finishing surface
Glossy finishing surface
1. Primer prior to installation of epoxy floorings, substrate reinforcement, anti- dust coating, bonding layer with KEMAPOX Grund 2000: 0.3 – 0.5 kg/m2 for one layer, depending on the absorbency of the substrate
2. Epoxy leveling compound (leveling up to 2 mm) with KEMAPOX Grund 2000: 1.4 to 1.6 kg/m2 for 1 mm thickness (mixing ratio resin: sand = 1:1)
3. Thin layer smooth or structured epoxy coating approx. 500 ηm: from 0.4 to 0.5 kg/m2
4. Thin non-slip epoxy coating approx. 700 ηm: from 0.4 to 0.5 kg/m2 + approx. 0.5 kg EPOXY SAND ES 0.1 – 0.3/ m2
5. System with two layers and thickness approx. 1 mm: approx. 1.0 kg/m2 (0.4 kg of resin A + B and 0.15 kg of sand EPOXY SAND ES 0.1 – 0.3 – intermediate layer with KEMAPOX C 6000 and 0.4 – 0.5 kg for the final coat )
6. System with three layers and a thickness of approx. 1.5 mm: approx. 1.5 kg/m2 (0.8 kg of resin A + B and 0.3 kg of sand EPOXY SAND ES 0.1 to 0.3 – two intermediate layers with KEMAPOX C 6000 and 0.4 – 0.5 kg for the final coating)
25 kg (20 kg of component A and 5 kg of component B)